lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010



There’s a place where dreams have a name


Where the dreams have a name

And are only known by accomplishment

There’s a place where it’s all real

And its name it’s today


Play your cards,

My sweet fucking destiny,

And I will play mine,

Let’s see who gets the pot.


There’s a place at the end of the rainbow,

Colored illusions,

Real infusions,

There the dreams have a name.


The clock tic-tocs

But it’s yet not the time,

I’m walking down this path,

Night dreaming and daydreaming.


The canvas, the white pages,

Everything in its place,

And a place for everything,

Perfect time to make it real.


This is my day

No losing chances,

One time opportunity

To baptize my dreams.


Hear me now, my dearest friend,

This is my time,

And I swear I will get it right,

In this place where dreams have a name.



No hay comentarios: